As a personal trainer, I am dedicated to helping my clients meet all of their health, fitness and nutritional goals. I take pride in my ability to connect with people and believe that I am a better trainer and person because of the relationships I have built by working in the health and wellness industry for the last 10 years.
With experience in the rehabilitation setting and sport performance setting, I enjoy working with people of all fitness/functional levels. I have the education and passion to train a division I athlete, someone diagnosed with a complex neurological condition or anyone in between. Once a collegiate athlete myself, I have firsthand experience competing and creating training programs for athletes.
I truly believe exercise is medicine and the key to living a healthy and happy life.
- Bachelors of Science, Sports and Exercise Science – DeSales University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) – National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Nutrition Coach (CNC) – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) – Level 1 Certified
- Former Collegiate Volleyball Athlete
- CPR/AED certified